Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Whirlpool Point

When Margarit and I took a couple of hours last weekend to drive up to Whirlpool Point it was the first time in over two months that I got out with my view camera to do some photography.  I wandered around along the banks of the North Saskatchewan River and took a couple of shots of the limber pines.  I'm sure nothing turned out really well as I'm rather rusty and out of practice.  But all the same it was good to get out again with the camera after such a long time away from it.  Margarit wandered around down on the beach looking for rocks while I was busy shooting.  In the coming weeks... or probably months... when I get around to processing my film, I will share the results.  For now, here is a snapshot that I captured with my old iPhone....


No comments: