Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Fresh Meat

With everything that has happened lately at work I have had very little time for my personal interests.  I made a point of escaping for a few days to relax over the long weekend.  Photographically, I have done almost nothing.  I haven't exposed a sheet of film since mid June and until recently, I hadn't been in the darkroom in ages.  On June 25th I made time to process a batch of Fuji Neopan Acros film.  This was all 4" x 5" sheet film, shot between the summer of 2016, and as recently as a few weeks ago.  I gave this batch my typical N+1/2 development in Rodinal developer, diluted 1:50.  Development was for 11:00 minutes at 24C.
This particular shot was from the recent trip out to Viking.  We visited a car collector with our friends Chris and Connie.  This old 1951 Ford Custom was in Mike's garage on his farm.  The light was incident, coming from some nearby doors.   I used a long 300mm lens to crop in tightly on the details of the front of the car.  The exposure in these low light conditions was 8 seconds at F25.0.


No comments: